Compensation: $94,330.00 - $148,460.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Role: Data Architect.
Location: New York City, NY.
Technical Skills [Mandatory]:
- 10 years demonstrable work experience as a Data Architect, Designer and Hands-on tech lead using data modeling tools such as Erwin, Toad or DB Studio.
- 5 years' experience in a data analysis.
- Big Data Analytics experience.
- Experience designing TX DB solutions
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision and possesses
- Excellent communication and presentation skills Preferred Qualifications
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure, Azure Sql, Azure Data Flow & Azure Data Factory.
- Expertise with No-SQL databases such as Cosmos DB
- Experience with Data Governance
- Experience with Kafka, CPS, MQ, etc.
- Global experience, working with remote teams in different time zone
- Experience with Client & Business Stakeholder interactions
- Familiarity with multiple tools and can learn rapidly
Nice to have requirements:
- Experience in client side frameworks like ExtJS, JQuery, BootStrap, AngularJS.
- Experience in HTML5, CSS.
This position requires a minimum of a US Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer information systems or related fields of study such as information technology, computer engineering, electrical, electronics and or communications engineering, or the academic equivalent obtained through a combination of education and experience.
Virtusa is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Associated topics: data administrator, data architect, data integration, data management, data scientist, data warehouse, database, erp, mongo database, teradata
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...