POSITION Client Partner
Banking & Financial Service-BFS
Virtusa is seeking a Client Partner to play a key role in the growth and development of the BFS sector in North America's Banking & Financial Services industry team. The executive will be largely responsible for new sales, growth of key client relationships in the BFS space. The ideal candidate will have professional services/consulting experience, broad BFS experience, solid systems technologies knowledge, credible experience with large scale business transformation, and a proven track record of leading teams and growing business within BFS. The candidate will be both a \"thinker\" and a \"doer\" and will have demonstrated a high degree of collaborative business practices in his/her previous leadership roles.
Specifically, this Role will be responsible for:
- Driving growth in large BFS clients
- Managing P&L within IT services organization
- Identifying, assessing, prioritizing, qualifying and closing new business opportunities.
- Tracking and communicating status against defined goals and targets for client teams.
- Establishing visibility with industry leaders.
- Working with Virtusa practices & other group functions to further penetrate assigned account(s) and develop new business based on credible relationships with top client/prospect executives in the assigned account(s).
- Positioning Virtusa in the industry and the local community to develop stronger brand name identity.
- Leading, coaching and mentoring team members to define and pursue career objectives.
The ideal candidate will have proven account executive experience within the BFS market. Additionally, the candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Deep and broad industry knowledge of various market drivers, competitors, future trends, and service offerings within the BFS industry across consulting, technology and outsourcing.
- Contacts with executives in BFS and related services organizations and be adept at marketing and selling consulting, technology, and outsourcing services at the most senior levels in client organizations.
- Ability to think strategically and to assist in the organization and management of a multi-disciplinary team and the ability to cross-sell additional services to clients.
- A proven record in directly generating and sustaining high impact client relationships (within top tier firms) yielding a meaningful level of revenue/margin contribution.
- Capability to manage executive relationships at CxO level
- Capability of being able to sell and provide leadership around very large transformation projects.
- Experience and exposure to global delivery model
An appropriate BA or BS degree is required; an advanced degree such as an MBA from a top tier program is preferred
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics/traits:
- Ability to work across multiple geographies, global outlook
- A persuasive executive presence.
- A strong achievement orientation and a demonstrable entrepreneurial spirit.
- Superb team building skills with a predisposition to building consensus and achieving goals through collaboration rather than direct line authority.
- A positive, results oriented style, evidenced by listening, motivating, delegating, influencing, and monitoring the work being done.
- Ability to establish immediate credibility among his/her peers, a professional who is respected for his/her intelligence and technical expertise.
- An engaging/open interpersonal style complemented by the analytical pragmatism necessary to quickly dissect highly complex issues.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills with the professional staff, senior level executives, and the business community at large.
- Diplomatic, flexible, with a good team approach.
- Demonstrates an ability and willingness to partner internally and externally to achieve \"the appropriate\" objectives for clients and the BFS business unit.
Virtusa is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.