- TEC Group
67 Orchard View Rd
(CSC) Deskside Support / Break-Fix / IMAC / VTC-AV Technician
: Portsmouth, RIRequirements
Client is not willing to provide visa sponsorship for this position at this time
- 6 years minimum of consistent experience in IT Deskside/Desktop break/fix support, with at least 3 years in an enterprise type environment with 1000+ end users.
- Excellent Windows 7/10 and Microsoft Office Suite troubleshooting skills, as well as hardware troubleshooting skills.
- MUST have Video Teleconference and Audio/Video conference support skillset for this site position.
- Duties will include troubleshooting and repair of OS's, MS Office Suite products including Outlook email and calendar issues, a variety of 3rd party software applications, hardware issues for both PC's and laptops (Client environment), PC/Laptop parts replacement down to the system board level, Apple iDevice support, imaging, data wiping, asset control, and detailed ticket documentation. New hire deployments, international travel laptop deployments, and PC refresh deployments, VTC and A/V meeting support, are also part of weekly duties.
- Service Now ticket system experience a PLUS.
- Excellent attention to detail, customer service skills, multi-tasking skills, ticket management/documentation skills, written and verbal communication skills REQUIRED.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and collaborate, excellent interpersonal skills required.
- This is a high volume ticket environment, with strict Service Level Agreements in place.
- Must have reliable transportation, as travel to other sites within the area may be required.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
Associated topics: av vtc, camera operator, equipment, examiner, grip, systems engineer, tech, technician, video teleconference, visual
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...