67 Orchard View Rd
Powerful Careers - Legendary Innovations. Raytheon offers a wealth of opportunities for your future and beyond. Bring your talent and skills to a company where challenging the status quo and innovative thinking is encouraged. Our recent college graduate and internship/co-op opportunities allow you to put your academic achievements to work. You'll be presented with opportunities that have an immediate impact on who we are and our presence in a global industry.
* diversity &
* community service
* 9 employee
* Glassdoor 2017 Best Places to Interview: Candidate's Choice
Back to Job Navigation (Overview)
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
* Challenge Status Quo
* Communication Skills
* Eager to Learn
* Emotional Intelligence
* Leadership Traits
* Problem Solver
* Team Player
We hire people who want to make the world a safer place.
Back to Job Navigation (Success)
It's fun. The work we do is exciting. The growth has been positive. The opportunities have been abundant. There's a lot of potential in the company, and I've experienced it firsthand.
- Alfonso Lopez, Engineer
* Making the World a Safer Place
* Are you ready to be remarkable with Raytheon?
Back to Job Navigation (Trending)
* 401(k) / Retirement Plans
Watch your financial wellness grow. Enrollment eligibility begins on your first day of work with an employer match up to 3%.
* Performance Recognition
Be recognized and recognize others with our new employee awards program. At Raytheon, we appreciate notable and exceptional performance.
* Work / Life Balance
Raytheon appreciates work/life balance. Employees can work 9 hours a day every week and receive every other Friday off*
* Requires departmental/manager approval; Interns/Co-ops in California may not be eligible to participate.
* Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 12 holidays per year including the week between Christmas and New Year's Day.
* Educational Assistance
Our educational assistance program provides reimbursement for approved courses and accredited certificate/degree programs relevant to your position. Full-time employees are eligible for up to $10,000 in assistance each year.
* Relocation Assistance
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
* Parental Leave
Raytheon offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).
Back to Job Navigation (Rewards)
2020 Grad - Bachelor's Degree
Are you a college student about to graduate with a degree in Logistics, Logistics and Intermodal Transportation, Business, or Finance? Are you interested in working with our Logistics support teams to ensure outstanding operation and support for our fielded systems? Does operational excellence and economical ownership for the end user interest you?
Then you might be ready to begin your professional career as a Logistics/FinanceSpecialist within the Whole Life Engineering Directorate, (WLED).
The Logistics/Finance Specialist will interface with both internal and external customers and attend and brief working groups, Program Design Reviews, and Technical Interface Meetings.
Do you have this Basic Qualification:
* BS or BA degree in Logistics, Logistics and Intermodal Transportation, Business, or Finance, or a related logistics support related curriculum
U.S. Citizenship is required
Do you have any of the following Desired Qualifications?
* Strong analytical skills
* GPA of 3.0 or higher
* Customer focus and collaboration skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills; knowledge of MS Office or other presentation tools
* Experience in the preparation and presentation of briefing material
* Internship or co-op experience with a defense contractor and/or government agency
* Ability to influence product design to optimize product supportability
* Familiarity with associated Military and Commercial supportability Standards and Practices
* Familiarity with Earned Value Management Systems
* Ability to review technical documentation for accuracy and compliance with existing standards
* Ability to identify concerns, suggest solutions, and follow through to closure
* Familiarity or experience using SAP based Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) systems is a plus.
* Experience with database applications
* Prior military service operating and/or maintaining various defense systems
Be a key contributor to our Whole Life Engineering team
The Whole Life Engineering Directorate (WLED) is made up of several disciplines whose main objective is to influence hardware and systems early in their life cycle to assure effective operation, reliability, maintainability and economical ownership by the customer and end user.
Potential areas of specialization include:
* Depot Operations and Support
* Control Account Management
A work/life balance is an important value at Raytheon. Our 9/80 work schedule offers flexibility to help successfully balance the work/life commitments. Located in scenic Portsmouth, RI, our facility has miles of nature trails, and it is located just five miles from historic Newport RI. It contains a fitness center with locker rooms, a dining center, research library and a fully staffed medical facility. The Young Employee Success Network (YESNET) is one of Raytheon's employee resource groups with a focus on networking, new hire outreach, career development and community service.
Sound like the kind of team where you can make a significant contribution?
Then you need to apply now. Please join us in our mission!
Logistics, Finance, Business, Depot Operations, Field Support, Control Account Management, Earned Value Management, EVMS.
All these job responsibilities are to be executed in harmony with Raytheon's Code of Business Ethics and Conduct policy which sets the standard by which we operate and how we treat others.\"
Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Associated topics: analyst, director, generalist, lead, leader, logistics, logistics management, senior, representative, warehouse management
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...