The most awesome creative production company on the planet has an exciting position for a wwwonderful human being with a knack for interactive technologies and experiences. We re looking to hire an experienced concept developer who s practised in producing interactive work, from ML-based activations to the world s largest AR experience, 4D installations, robotic krakens and the like.
Role & Responsibilities
- Based at our creative department in Hilversum, you ll join a talented international team of creative concept developers in producing digital concepts and experiences for leadings brands, agencies and businesses.
- You ll not just be responsible for making up ideas: you ll be responsible for making ideas happen, looking after the concept and experience throughout the production.
- Directed by our CDs, you take ownership of the concept for multiple projects at once, executing the creative vision throughout all features of the experience.
- Instead of working in fixed creative teams, you ll team up with a flexible cast of all-stars that includes copywriters, (UX) designers,illustrators alongside 1,000+ in-house technical innovators including 200 of the best developers in the world.
Why You Should Join MediaMonks
At MediaMonks, you ll have the opportunity to produce projects from concept to completion at one of the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for. You ll get to create award-winning projects with many of the nicest and most talented people in the industry. You ll be part of a successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market working as one office across teams and time zones with 1,000+ Monks and counting.
You ll get a one-of-a-kind work environment that spans creative disciplines and cultures and that is eager to further expand and diversify. On top of a next-gen pension fund, you can also expect A+ food, parties & winter sports, and A-OK coffee.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal cover letter showing why you re the right Monk for the role. Questions?rhys@mediamonks. comhas answers.
- For this client-facing position we re looking to hire a seasoned concept developer who brings broad, international experience across the full spectrum of digital production.
- If you ve worked in production before: great do the secret handshake.
- You have an innate taste for technology, an instinct for interaction design, and a natural feel for digital aesthetics.
- You re fully up-to-date with the latest technologies and platforms and global developments in the field of digital advertising.
- Your portfolio shows you have a proven ability to think big and come up with creative applications that leverage emerging technologies.
- You have proven flexibility when it comes to applying your skill set to nail a wide variety of projects: from web experiences to mobile experiences to physical experiences to virtual experiences.
- You can successfully work with UX, design, illustration and copy, looking after the concept and client while leveraging the creativity and capabilities of our in-house talents.
- You can independently produce original concepts from scratch, and enhance ideas from clients and colleagues.
- Your pitching skills are up to par with your concepting skills: you know how to make a case and sell people on an idea through simple but effective presentation decks.
- You re confident in communicating in English at the highest international level, with the ability to clearly present innovative concepts to non-technical crowds in a way that makes everyone feel smart.
- You keep a cool head when things get heated and are great at dealing with clients and coworkers in any situation.