The HubSpot Migrations team delivers a world class experience to customers transitioning their existing website or simply parts of their website to HubSpot's all on one platform. The Migrations team is comprised of a variety of different skill sets designed to match customer requests.
As a Website Technical Consultant, you will work with customers through the process of migrating their website to the HubSpot CMS. You will be responsible for scoping the project, identifying the right customer profile, and managing the project and customer communication from beginning to end. Success is based on successful projects, customers taking their sites live, and working with internal teams to ensure a great experience for our customers when starting with HubSpot.
In this role you will:
* Resolve design issues customers are facing as it relates to their website migration.
* Provide detailed oriented quality assurance of website pages prior to production.
* Responsible for reviewing and approving requests from the Sales team to ensure long term customer success on the HubSpot platform.
* Serve as the primary resource for technical documentation outlining process, technical support and knowledge base for external customers so they are able to understand the changes we are making to improve their website.
* Provide support and knowledge to other HubSpotters who have questions on migrations.
* Actively provide feedback to team members and leadership on how to improve and scale the overall migration process.
You're an excellent fit if you:
* Enjoy solving challenges
* Have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be a part of an innovative and growing organization
* Are adaptable to flexible environment with changes in process and volume of work
* Have completed HubSpot's Design Certification
Associated topics: business, business advisory, business analysis, business systems, consult, consultant, information technology consultant, market, marketing, senior consultant
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.