Remote Consultant, Director of Clinical/Medical Affairs, Medical Techn
Compensation: $201,220.00 - $201,220.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Consultant, Director of Clinical/Medical Affairs, Medical Technology
Our client, a clinical stage medical technology company, has engaged GForce Life Sciences to identify a consultant with experience and interest in joining their organization as a Director of Medical Affairs. This role will oversee both the clinical and medical affairs aspect of the organization and will manage multiple major projects within the company portfolio to deliver timely and effective data solutions that create significant value across countries, regions, and the globe. This position will be involved in setting the Company's long-term vision and short- term goals and objectives designed to successfully establish its current and future product offerings that span several therapeutic areas.
- Develop Company's medical affairs programs to include the infrastructure, processes and systems.
- Act as the disease expert, educating management and providing informational services to health care providers.
- Formulates publication plans, and the reporting of trial results at scientific meetings and through journal articles.
- Be the voice of the Company's clinical utility efforts to strategic partners and healthcare professionals.
- Guide the company on the clinical utility case to assist with rapid adoption and payment.
- Provide the scientific input and expertise in the design and construction of all promotional materials and events
- Develop and maintain relationships with national and regional key opinion leaders in several therapeutic areas
- Assist in value propositions to the hospitals and focusing on health economics.
- Represent Medical Affairs on product launch to provide medical insight and assist with overall product strategy
- Assist with the publication of scientific data in support of Company's commercial programs
- Participate in training sessions to enhance the Company's scientific/medical outreach
- Organizes advisory boards and field medical educational activities by overseeing venue selection, KOL engagement, final report development, vendor management (as applicable), and financial oversight.
- Develops periodic status reports on MA activities as needed to leadership.
- Key partner in development of annual strategic and tactical plans, coordinating efforts among team members.
- Provide oversight of investigator-sponsored studies.
- Develops budgets for all clinical projects and adheres to company financial goals.
- Maintain surveillance of published literature and clinical results for Company and competitive products across all pertinent indications for strategic purposes and use in regulatory submissions.
- Ensure clinical results are interpreted and documented clearly and concisely for regulatory submissions and publications.
- Assist with the organizations' medical research and product development.
- Must possess an established track record of sound cross-functional actions and decisions impacting the business process and company results.
- Recognizes and anticipates problems. Translates solutions into viable action plans at a global level that are effectively disseminated and implemented through cooperation of stakeholders.
Advanced scientific degree (M.D., Ph.D. PharmD)
- Strong communication (written, oral and interpersonal) and presentation skills. Must have demonstrated experience presenting to diverse audiences including but not limited to physician/ surgeons, hospital administrators, key opinion leaders, strategic partners, employees.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to present complex issues to higher level management and contribute to high level presentations and discussions.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective collaborative relationships with team members, management and internal/external partners.
- Demonstrated ability to be a consistent high-level contributor or leader of multiple projects, processes, or functions.
- Experience working with teams/individuals with varied cultural backgrounds and learning styles.
- Strong leadership skills; demonstrated ability to clearly develop and articulate long-term strategic vision and short-term goals and objectives to drive performance and results
- Excellent judgment and decision-making capabilities; must be able to formulate business solutions
- Medical Device and/or Diagnostic Experience
- Heart Failure and Inpatient experience
- Combination Product Experience
- Start ASAP
- 9-12 month initial engagement
- Part Time Contract
- Midwest Company
- Remote work is an option
- 10-20% travel
Associated topics: ascp, lab, medical laboratory science, molecular, surgical technologist, technician, technician ii, technician iii, technician laboratory, testing
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...