Performs the administrative and business office services tasks as assigned by the Community Business Director.
* Assists the Community Business Director with accounts receivable function to include maintaining resident data in systems and files. This may include input of ancillary charges and monthly billing statement generation, review of aging reports and supporting collection efforts.
* Assists the Community Business Director with accounts payable to include coding of invoices, data entry into systems; making copies and filing of vendor files.
* Assists the Community Business Director with payroll functions by running daily punch reports, correcting missed punch corrections and supporting pay period end functions and filing; train staff to proper time clock procedures.
* Assists the Community Business Director with human resource functions such as new hire orientation, enrollment and plan changes; maintaining of personnel files (with controlled access to files under the direction and supervision of the Community Business Director or Executive Director) and tracking of FMLA, Worker's Compensation, and other programs as assigned.
* Assists the Community Business Director with month end close procedures in collection of month end accruals from department heads; assists with account research as necessary.
* Assists with direct phone coverage with receptionist staff.
* Manages and orders community office supplies as needed.
* May drive company vehicle from community to social and other various destinations (only if required by community).
* Supports sales effort by scheduling tours, completing phone inquiries, conducting tours as needed.
* May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one (1) to three (3) months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Proficient computer skills with experience using Microsoft Office and ability to navigate the internet.
* Must successfully complete all Atria specified training programs.
* State required training guidelines.
* Able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
* Ability to write simple correspondence.
* Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
* Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
* Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
* Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
* Able to work various schedules and shifts as needed.
What's the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on earth. What's more, you are part of an extraordinary company ? one that's investing in the future of senior living by investing in you. Don't just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life.
Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living, and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them continue making a difference in our world.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected classifications.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.